The EACB is looking for a talented person interested in an internship, in an international English speaking environment, with a strong interest in communication. We strongly believe that an intern can bring some fresh ideas and learn from practical experience of working with us. The internship will be made in the Communication and Sustainable Finance Department, the referent will be the Head of the Department, Ms. Elisa Bevilacqua.
- General support to the communication activities, such as:
Digital communication: website news updates and statistics (Google analystics), EACB Newsletter preparation (Getresponse), posting on social media (Twitter/LinkedIn), social media strategy;
- Support to events organisation (physical or online);
- Drafting press release,
- Drafting brochures,
- Support to research activities : EACB Award for young researchers project, Key figures on Co-operative Banking.
- University / bachelor degree in communication / EU political sciences/ public relations or related filed;
- Keen interest in EU Affairs;
- Proficient in English;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with website and social media (Twitter, LinkedIn mainly);
- Knowlegde of Canva or/and Google Analytics is a plus.
- Capability to deliver results on time and with a fast turn-around;
- Good team spirit.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Deadline for application extended: 30 September.
The selected candidate will be offered an internship contract in the framework of his/her studies (starting October 2020) or a “contrat d’immersion professionnelle” if the candidate respond to the criteria from the Belgian ONEM. There is a possibility of prolongation to another kind of contract after the internship. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Office location: rue de l’Industrie 26-38 – 1040 Brussels