The administrative assistant is part of the overall team of assistants of the Association. His/Her responsibilities however, lie with the support of the secretariat.
The assistant will have following tasks:
Support of the secretariat in general, Executive Assistant, Heads of Department, the teams and the EACB members regarding the following tasks:
- Administrative support such as:
- Visitors’ reception;
- Purchase of stationary and other supplies (beverages, cleaning, products, offices’ supplying, etc.…);
- Manage and keep overview of agenda’s, meetings and travel in consultation with department heads, initiate preparation for travel;
- Prepare telephone calls and video conference;
- Prepare meeting files;
- Organise appointments;
- Organise travel arrangements and handle expense reports;
- Manage and maintain Databases;
- Contact person with IT providers.
- Working group support such as:
- Preparation of meeting documents (format only);
- Preparation of off-site meetings (hotel, dinner);
- Preparation Brussels meetings (meeting room, coffee/tea, catering).
- Flexible person with an interest in European Affairs;
- Willingness to work in an international context;
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and organisational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, ppt, outlook, etc.);
- Excellent written and spoken English and French, other EU languages an asset;
- Self-motivated and positive attitude;
- At least 2 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- Familiar with website uploading of documents will be considered as a plus;
- Solves problems using standard procedures.
The European Association of Co-operative Banks (EACB) represents the interests of co-operative banks in Europe. With 28 members representing 3.000 banks, co-operative banks have a long tradition in serving 209 million customers, mainly consumers, retailers and SMEs. Quantitatively, co-operative banks in Europe represent 81 million members with a total average market share of about 20%.
The EACB offers a dynamic work environment in an international and multilingual team of policy experts.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, including lunch vouchers, group insurance and transport allowance.
Please address your CV and cover letter by 21 April 2019, giving details about your ability to start to:
Ms. Nathalie Corbisier
European Association of Co-operative Banks
Rue de l’Industrie 26-38