Vacancy notice : Internship offer: Communication / EU policy
The EACB is looking for a talented and motivated intern with a strong interest in communication and EU affairs to join the Communication and Sustainable Finance Department for 6 months. The EACB offers a dynamic work environment in an international team of policy experts. As part of a major European Credit Sector Association, you will have the opportunity to develop skills and contacts and to gain expertise in the area of financial services. The intern will report to the Head of the Communication and Sustainable Finance Department.
- General support to the communication activities, such as:
- Events organisation, drafting of communication and press material;
- Project "EACB Award for young researcher".
- General support to the Task Force Sustainable Finance, such as :
- Assist in monitoring the developments of the sustainable finance initiatives at EU and international level.
- Assist in coordinating the activities of the Task Force Sustainable Finance (i.e. preparation of meetings, drafting of documents, briefing notes, engagement with EACB Members and EU Institutions).
- University degree in communication/ EU political science/ public relations or related filed; keen interest in EU Affairs and sustainable finance;
- Proficient in English;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Strong analytical and organisation ability;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with website and social media;
- Capability to deliver results on time and with a fast turn-around;
- Good team spirit.
- Be flexible and be a quick learner.
Please address your CV and cover letter to Ms. Elisa Bevilacqua, Head of Department; e-mail: email@example.com.
Please specify in the title of your application "Internship communication & sustainable finance".
Deadline for application: 6th of August.
The intern position is remunerated. The selected candidate will be offered a 6-month contract (starting September 2018), with possibility of prolongation. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. Office location: rue de l’Industrie 26-38 – 1040 Brussels