The EACB is looking for a talented student/graduate interested in an internship, in an international English speaking environment, with a strong interest in digital communication. We strongly believe that an intern can bring some fresh ideas and learn from practical experience of working with us. The internship will be made in the Communication and Research Department.
- Support the Digital Communication Officer with online campaign;
- Create online visual content (banners, leaflets, videos, etc)
- Support with Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Assisting the preparation of publications and/or outreach materials
- Help improving the SEO
- Student/graduate in Communication / Digital communication/ Online Graphic Design/…
- Proficient in English;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Familiar with website and social media management;
- Graphic design skills (familiar with Adobe creative cloud: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator);
- Familiar with SEO, Google Analytics, Google Adwords;
- Being familiar with databases is a plus.
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter to Ms. Luce Jacqmin, Digital communication adviser (email@example.com).
- Full-time and half-time welcome
- Start of work: February/March 2018
- Office location: Brussels
- We offer a monthly trainee compensation package including lunch vouchers, transport allowance and mobile phone expenses.