On Wednesday, 18th of March 2020 (from 8h00 to 09h30am), the EACB will organise an EP breakfast discussion in collaboration with Federcasse and hosted by MEP Simona Bonafè (S&D) at the European Parliament in Brussels. Discussion will focus on ‘The taxonomy regulation: co-operative banks testimonies on how to design a workable framework’
- Ms. Simona Bonafè, Member ENVI, European Parliament (shadow rapporteur)
- Mr. Hervé Guider, General Manager, European Association of Cooperative Banks
- Mr. Sergio Gatti, General Manager, Federcasse
- Mr. Mario Nava, Director Horizontal Policies, DG FISMA European Commission
- Other speakers to be announced
The event is for members only, for more info, please contact the EACB Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org.